Whose up for a CHALLENGE?!?!
I’m not into New Year Resolutions – done that – it does not work . . . but what does work for me is giving God the first 40 days of each year.
Instead of making a New Year’s resolution that you will probably break within the first two weeks, make a covenant with God to give Him your everything. Allow Him to show you what He wants to change on the inside of you so that you are equipped for all that comes your way in the new year.
Begin today by creating your ‘Change List’ ~ things/areas where you need and want to see drastic change. Save the list and when you begin to see the shift happening and something comes into fruition mark it off your list.
In 40 days, I can guarantee you that either you will view that list differently or you will have added to it.
Those who want to join the rest of us who are doing this challenge feel free to comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the comment: “I’m in!”
Challenge begins January 5th & ends February 14th
- Shift your thoughts and your beliefs
- Let go of your mental blocks and stop self-sabotage
- Take care of your emotional needs without the use of external substances
- Accept yourself, and treat yourself with respect and kindness
- Watch yourself grow and break habits
- Detox your mind, body, and spirit
- Find strength and peace of mind
- Experience freedom and simplicity of life
It’s all up to you. . . the ball is in your court . . . are you up for the 40 days of change that will challenge you and begin 2018 off to a great start?